Hey,
I'm sorry I didn't say Hi tonight. I wish that I had at least smiled at you - i feel really bad..
I saw you sitting up the front next to Mrs B, that made me smile :)
Maybe I'll see you tomorrow? Or one day next week - besides thursday
I'll have to let you know how my maths exam went :S
I think that its really helping.. but I'm not sure what else there is that i can say to you that isn't what i've already said.
Maybe if i write it down? I tend to think of things to say to you AFTER we have spoken and its most annoying.
Tonight was good - today was good really. The sunshine stayed all day and i wore a summery dress - that helped - i felt really good
I laughed tonight. I had a really good time. It was a bit sad sometimes, but it was good seeing Ms F. Thats when i saw you. I know you saw me but i didn't know how to react. -I'm sorry
No comments:
Post a Comment