Saturday, May 14, 2011

I hate feeling like this. I hate feeling like a selfish bitch. It's not my fault, I just want someone to care for once.
I can't talk to you because you're 6 hours away. I can't tell you stuff that matters because you don't fully seem to get how much it hurts.
I don't know if you were telling the truth today. I don't like Marcus. He makes you happy and that hurts like hell. But i don't know if he's a very good influence on you.
It hurts when i'm texting you and you let him steal your phone. Then you don't tell me that its him not you. Luckily I can tell. Most of the time.
I don't wanna pour my heart out to some random that I've never met. I wanna pour my heart out to my best friend
I want to tell you i'm coming to visit so much... but i won't because i know you'll love the surprise. I just wish it wasn't so hard

No comments:

Post a Comment