Sunday, August 28, 2011

i've never been so scared in my life. I dont want to lose you, do you not realise how much it means to me, having you in my life?

You said you'd always be there but now you're grumpy at me every day. Was it something I said? or just my existence?

I want to tell you about my birthday, the ball, the uni open day, my day at work, my calculus test, my results for 3.1 when i get them back tomorrow.

Coz i thought that being best friends meant that you wanted to know. Just like i want to know how house sitting was.

And the reason i wanted to know if you'd got the mail was because it had $40 cash in it and if it got lost then it would be ME that would have to pay you another $40

No comments:

Post a Comment