School: an institution where instruction is given, esp. to persons under college age
or
They force you to do useless work while they also expect you to put up with peer pressure,your home life and social life. A place where young, innocent, defencless children are kept prisoner and forced to learn useless stuff like algebra that won't count for fuck when they're old enough to get employed....
Thats more like it.
At the moment anyway...
I usually look forward to school. It gets me out of the house. I get to see my friends. I love learning new things (so long as i can see a point).
Today i just felt like crap all day. Chem was average. Everything else just made me want to cry.
I have such a massive amount of homework that i barely have time to breathe. On top of that, i have work and duke of ed and now i have been voted unit secretary.... GRRRRRR
The rest of my week will consist of : Homework, school. Thursday - school, homework... Friday.. school, work.. Saturday and sunday - pointless tramp where there isnt even a fricken track to follow.
Oooh and then guess what? I have school and homework on monday again! I havent had a weekend in weeks. As much as i love bio and chem, i would love them even more if they just slowed down a little bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment