Tuesday, October 26, 2010

For you Rach,


Missing someone gets easier every day because even though it's one day further from the last time you saw each other, it's one day closer to the next time you will. ~Author Unknown

When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure. ~Author Unknown


Although it's difficult today to see beyond the sorrow,
May looking back in memory help comfort you tomorrow.
~Author Unknown


Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same. ~Flavia Weedn, Forever



If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden. ~Attributed to Claudia Ghandi


I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. ~Gilda Radner

Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell. ~Edna St Vincent Millay

Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose. ~From the television show The Wonder Years




No comments:

Post a Comment