Hey Beautiful,
I want to write about you today. I want to write in my book of memories about you but I can't bring myself pick up a pen - and its currently 11:07pm so I don't wanna get the words wrong and not have those memories to read in 10 years time
I've been writing about your funeral, its been nice thinking about how beautiful it was. I'm up to writing about the cemetery now - its hard but i want to do it so that i'll never forget.
We miss you at rangers. We miss your emails that you would send us hurriedly on a sunday night reminding us that we had rangers the next day. We miss the photos with you, the laughs the hugs.
I know you've been visiting people, thats awesome :) Feel free to visit me sometime. I'd love to know that you're safe - all i got was a moth outside my window haha
Come to Rangers on monday and watch us make idiots of ourselves! Georgia is planning outdoor events so who knows whats gonna happen! We're also making our time capsule - i'll be sure to put something about you in it :)
I hope you watch the fireworks tomorrow - i'll be thinking of you. One month tomorrow :/ We've had two nights at rangers without you Rach. Sorry we didnt sing taps at the cemetery - it would've been hard enough to get through it even if we had known the words! I'll never forget the last times we were all together - Gangshow 2010 and then that last goodbye at the cemetery :'(
Me and Maddi are coming to visit you on Sunday :) I'll be sure to bring tissues - and dont worry Rach, i'm looking out for her - she will be ok
Love you loads
PS i might have to buy some new tissues by then!
No comments:
Post a Comment