This is the week that will prove it all.
I've had no weekend to sleep
I've got to work my ass off to catch up on school work
I've got to go to rangers tonight to make an appearance.
I've got to go to guides on thursday
I've got to make the most of my last 5 days with you
I've also got to get through my last 5 days with you
I've got to smile to keep everyone happy
I've got to get through Tuesday afternoon,
a second attempt at the hardest thing in my life right now
I've got to get through friday.
One year on friday
I want to buy flowers for you
Gerberas I think.
The same as a year ago.
Another reason why I need to go to rangers tonight
coz there wont be any on monday next week
I want to smile again,
Properly
without wanting to cry inside.
No comments:
Post a Comment