There's a light at each end of this tunnel, you shout, coz you're just as far in as you'll ever be out
Thursday, December 29, 2011
I'm surrounded by people who do amazing things - win international medals, travel the world with a passion, someone who has the biggest heart for God that i know, people who have this desire to help with whatever it is - no matter the situation, people who are crazily smart or creative. What is it that makes me fit in with these people? I get an awesome award that I worked my butt off for but its through an organisation that forgets to acknowledge successes in public. I feel so, ordinary. So plain compared to all of you. There's nothing amazing about me. I'm just tagging along while you all be extraordinary
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
But you are extraordinary, Jess!!! Sometimes it's just hard to see the extraordinariness within yourself, if all you're doing is looking outwards :D
ReplyDelete