Friday, April 16, 2010

I just can't wait to be king!



I know how stupid it seems, but i can't wait until i get to where i'm going. The journey so far has been amazing but i can't wait until i have my science degree and my teaching diploma so that i can prove to everyone that im just as good as them.

Thank you so much for all your support. You have had such a huge influence on my decisions. You have made me realise what i want to do with my life. I know i can be a pain in the ass but i just want to prove to everyone that i can do well. I know that you can see my potential (i hope) and i thank you for helping me get to where im going. I just want to give you the hugest hug to show you how much your support and ability to connect with me means to me but maybe thats not the best idea.

I would live to know what my life is going to be like in 5 years time. Just a quick 10 second snapshot to give me a bit of peace of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment