Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Do I actually mean anything to the two of you other than being your answer to all questions about her whereabouts?

X, you texted yesterday to ask how I was but you didn't actually seem all that bothered about what my response was. Two texts later and you'd tied her into your text. Of course i miss her. Are you stupid?? I need her more than anything right now and she's not here. I'm not gonna tell her I need her because I dont want to ruin her trip. One more text and you've stopped replying. Cheers buddy. What happened to being my mate?

Y, you haven't spoken to me in like 3 weeks. I texted you today to ask for a favour and the response I got was so nice I nearly cried. But you still couldn't ask her yourself where she was, could you? I'm just stuck in the middle. Granted, you did sorta hang around to ask how i am but I'm not really comfortable telling you that I feel like crying since you've been ignoring me for weeks.

So if you're not gonna ask me about ME, then maybe you should just keep quiet
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment