Tuesday, October 4, 2011

slipping away

I hate being scared
Its horrible
I'm scared of the future
of what is going to happen
of what i'm going to say
of the past
of what i've said
of what i've seen
of what i've done

I'm scared of losing you
of losing my best friends
of losing the friend that i had in him

I'm scared of making decisions (thats no secret)
I'm scared of saying the wrong thing
of you interpreting the right thing in the wrong way
I'm scared waking up one day and being alone in this big world
I hate being alone

I'm scared that i'm not going to know what to do
or how to make things better
i used to know exactly what i needed to do to make it ok
now all i seem to be able to do is lose you more

No comments:

Post a Comment