Tuesday, November 1, 2011

"God loves you. He desires to have a living relationship with you and give you salvation, purpose and eternal life. It is an important decision that only you can make, but you still need to make it!
"1. You have a past...
2. Sin has its price...
3. Christ paid for your sin...
4. You must believe...

"If you'd like to begin a personal relationship with Jesus today, please pray this prayer."




If I do this, its huge. And if I don't do this, well thats huge too because i'm already on the way.
Its like turning back after you've already tramped all the way up to Blue Range hut.
A long hard walk for hours but there's a view at the hut and you know you're not far from the top
and once you're at the top, its a relatively gentle walk to Cow creek hut where you can relax
(plus or minus a few blisters along the way)
If I don't do this and I'm wrong, its bigger than anything i could imagine.
If I do, then its going to change my life forever. Every relationship I have will have a different spin on it

No comments:

Post a Comment