Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I check grabaseat everyday for you. Not for me. For both of you.

I know its not exactly an easy friendship, but i'm trying so hard here to make an effort. I know you both get along much better than we do, but I'm still here as well. I just wish that you could both see how hard this is for me, and acknowledge that. It feels like i can't make jokes about anything without having it be taken wrong or offending someone. I know the road to the future isn't easy, but its easier with a friend who doesn't push you back down. I just get the feeling that it would be better if i just didnt mention anything hamilton related. Only problem is, they were my other family. I've never felt so loved by a friends family. Thats not something i can give up easily

No comments:

Post a Comment