OMG.. Its come back. The stress that i had at the start of the year has come back to haunt me.
I'm so confused in bio at the moment. Although eco is worse
I need to spend HOURS studying but i just don't have time. Think i will clean my room tomorrow. Maybe that way i can actually find my desk under that pile of clothes
-----------------
Dont walk away from me
Im not that kind that likes to be put down
Dont leave me standing here
Im not the kind that likes to be the clown in the rain for the world who must sing
Without you my lifes gonna be forever Tuesday morning (x2)
Im so alone inside I havent got the guts to go away
The world is wicked and Im just to weak to ever want to
Pray for the best but prepare for the rest
Without you my lifes gonna be forever Tuesday morning (x4)
Forever Tuesday
Id give up everything I owned for you
Id have a piece of nothing pie
Id wait alone here for that rendez-vous
If only I was not so lonely
If only I was not so homely
If only I was not so lost within you
Without you my lifes gonna be forever Tuesday morning
-----------------
| Hast Du etwas Zeit für mich Dann singe ich ein Lied fuer Dich Von 99 Luftballons Auf ihrem Weg zum Horizont Denkst Du vielleicht grad' an mich Dann singe ich ein Lied fuer Dich Von 99 Luftballons Und dass sowas von sowas kommt | You and I in a little toy shop Buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got. Set them free at the break of dawn 'Til one by one, they were gone. Back at base, bugs in the software Flash the message, Something's out there. Floating in the summer sky. 99 red balloons go by. |
| 99 Luftballons | 99 red balloons. |
| 99 Duesenjaeger | 99 Decision Street. |
| 99 Kriegsminister | 99 Knights of the air |
| 99 Jahre Krieg | 99 dreams I have had. |
No comments:
Post a Comment