Don't you just love that feeling that you get when you are doing something you know you shouldn't be but you can't help it?
I found out today that there were only two excellence's for the rocky shore assessment in all of year 12. Sam got one (of course - brainy pants lol). And i got the other :)
It makes me so amazingly happy. I know it seems small but it continues to help me prove to everyone that i can do well.
I never usually keep my new years resolutions but this one has gone down pretty well so far. I just wish i had more time.
I love time. i dont want it to go too fast. I'm loving school at the moment.
i have the best timetabling of my fav subjects
Bio, then maths, then chem.
Shame tomorrow is only chem. I'm struggling a bit with bio with this weeks topic.
*** reckons that ** will think i'm stalking her coz i ask for help
But its just me doing my best to prove to everyone - including both *** and ** that i CAN work hard
No comments:
Post a Comment