The Future - its a scary thought isnt it?
Theres so many different interpretations of the future.
21st century.. wheres the hoverboards?
I dont really care about that so much.
I'd love to know what my future holds, but at the same time i dont. You know? I want to know that everything will be ok. I want to know that i'll have kids of my own who i will love to pieces. I want to know that i will find the right guy. I want to know that i'll get through uni with a degree and teaching diploma. I want to know that i'll get an awesome job with fantastic people and keep learning as well as teaching. I want to know that i'll have students who actually want to come to my classes.
But i like surprises.
"News of a possible raise could come your way today, Leo, possibly through some enterprise that you've been working on. You're feeling especially energetic, and therefore you could well be tempted to take on more than you usually would. This is fine, but remember to pace yourself. If you're going to continue on your current path, you'll need to save some energy for tomorrow and beyond!"
Well that is most helpful, thanks MSN.com - not
I don't want to know what's gonna happen in my life coz that'll make it go faster and time is going past so quickly already. Just over 2 months and i'll be on the other side of the world.
I love being at school. I know its weird but i actually hate the weekends at the momment. I love learning stuff (not eco and english but everything else). I was doing bio homework last night and dad was like "what the hell? its friday night!"
Well i think thats me for now. I'm gonna go clean the lounge before mum gets home from work
No comments:
Post a Comment