Thursday, May 20, 2010

Biology tutorial was epic!

Potassium Permanganate in water:
"Can you drink that, Miss?" "You try it and let me know tomorrow... No wait! I told a kid that you could drink limewater and she didn't realise i was kidding! I thought i was gonna get fired!"

I got told by both Miss Brown and Steph that i wasnt normal. Gee thanks guys. At least E***** thought i was smart!

"If your going to text at least put your phone on the desk! Its not class time anymore so its rude texting under the table!" Shot Miss

"OMG thats that thing that you showed me in maths!" "You mean THIS?" *pulls out concertina of four major cells* "Yes that!" - Teacher "Its coz shes a geek"

"Don't you remember the picture from this book that i asked you to copy?" "Ah.. maybe" "Well of course jess copied it! Shes real smart!" "Umm well actually... i dont even remember looking at that" *Look of horror crosses teachers face*

and something along the lines of "shut up Jess or i'll tell everyone about your costume!"

Definitely looking forward to tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment