
Its come back again. Rangers always does this to me. I'm so stressed right now it's not even funny. Theres only 50 more days to go until i leave for Finland. Not long huh? I'd be more excited if i wasn't freaking out.
Miss B accidentaly told me to withdraw from the wrong standard :S Hopefully Ms VM won't be too shitty about it. It wasnt my fault after all.
Mr G reckons i'll be fine missing out on half of the work and i'll catch up easy enough for maths.
Ms L doesn't even know what we are doing while i'm away which is know use.
Mr P is useless so i'll just have to fluke my way through english.
I havent spoken to the other Mr G yet .. should do that tomorrow really
And as for Mr C, well he reckons i'm gonna be spending every waking moment on the net talking to the class about the work that we are doing on google apps.
This ski trip for rangers is driving me insane. Dad reckons i should just ditch the whole thing. I'm thinking maybe he's right. Maybe i'll use my trip for my special activity and just organise this as a side thing. Maybe that will take the pressure off. R just has no idea how much work i'm doing at home for school, let alone for rangers and the ski trip.
I don't know how much longer i can take this.. I just want to cry..
I'm tempted just to see how far i can push it, just to show those people who think i'm fine, that actually, i'm not.
And just so you guys know, i'm not turning into our other little friend.
But seriously, theres a few people out there who have no idea that i'm struggling to keep myself together...
Maybe if i stress out too much, it will all just go away? Pfft yeah right
Cheer up, Charlieeeeee
ReplyDeleteGive me a smile
What happened to the smile I used to knooooow
Don't you know your grin has always
Been my sunshine;
Let that sunshine shooooow...